You know it’s time to start bicycle commuting when:
- The price of gas makes you cringe every time you fill up your car
- You want to reduce your carbon footprint, because every bit counts
- You can’t stand watching old ladys with walkers pass you as you sit in gridlock traffic
- You made a New Year’s resolution to get into shape but lack the time for a traditional workout
- Saving money puts a smile on your face
- You’re ready for an enjoyable and stress-free commute to work
- You believe that your actions can make the world a better place
- Paying for gas and repairs and insurance and wear and tear and… you get the picture but it bums you out
- You’ve had to take out a line of credit to keep your car running
- All of the above.
If you’ve answered yes or heck yes to any or all of the above questions, it’s time to throw your leg over a bike and start commuting to work! If you haven’t answered “yes” why not start bicycle commuting anyways and then re-do the survey (you’ll probably answer “yes” to at least some of the above).
Either way, read on to find out just how easy it is to start bicycle commuting. (PDF Link)